Best Engagement Shoot Locations in Winter Park, Florida!
I'm Angie Scott and I'm a Central Florida Wedding Photographer! Winter Park is one of my favorite city's in Florida! Here are some of the top places to explore and have your photos taken!
- The 80-acre campus features distinctive Spanish-Mediterranean architecture and was named the No. 1 Most Beautiful College Campus by The Princeton Review, 2015-2016, and one of the 50 Most Amazing College Campuses by The Best Colleges, 2011-14.
- There's also a Lakeside beach and lakeside walking path
- Since this is a busy college campus, the Summer is the best time to take engagement photos here, while students are away or the evenings during the school year.
402 W. Melbourne Avenne
This is a beautiful residential building downtown Winter Park! White walls, green vines, little details like the mediterranean tiles on the stairs - all make this a wonder place to take engagement photos!
- Located in a quiet neighborhood, you can also get shots in the street.
- Two blocks away is the beautiful Hannibal Square district, which is in walking distance and would go perfect with this location as well.
The Alfond Inn
The Alfond Inn is an opporating hotel and event space. This is a perfect place to have a wedding! Their courtyard is easy to get to and would be beautiful for engagement photos!
- Since it is an event space, you might need a plan B if the venue is being used for a wedding or event, as we wouldn't be able to take photos during their events!
- Would be great to use during week night engagement shoots, or Sunday evening engagement shoots.
- The streets around The Almond Inn are also gorgeous, so this would be a great place to park and then walk around for engagement photos!